Thank you for your interest in participating as an exhibitor at Farm Science Review. With more than 700 exhibitors and well over 100,000 in annual attendance, Farm Science Review is the nation’s premier agricultural education and industry exposition. Additionally, there are 150 seminars and educational displays to support many areas of the agricultural industry. All farms large to small and producers from major commodities to the smallest niche markets, are searching for ways to improve their operations at Farm Science Review. If your business is agriculture, our business is you! Use this informaiton to find out how you can be a part of the 100 acres of exhibits!
Renewing exhibitors should use the booking code emailed to the primary contact on file with Farm Science Review. To request the code or a paper application please call 614-292-4278 or email email@example.com
Click on the photo below to view our Exhibitor Information Video:
Steps for Exhibiting at Farm Science Review
- Complete the Application
- Notification of Assignment - Deadline for returning exhibitors to retain the same space is March 1st!
- Payment - the invoice will be sent following assignment of space
- Sign the Rental Agreement
- Request a Certificate of Insurance be sent to the Farm Science Review office from your insurance company
- Make this task easy by using Rainprotection Insurance that is fully prepared to offer the required product at a reasonable price!
- Look over the Exhibitor Information Guide when it is released in March for information on:
- Landscape Services
- Tents and Rental Supplies
- Shipping and Receiving Protocol
- Many other details!
- Update your information on the Exhibitor Dashboard
- Add details about your company that are used in the keyword search tools
- Edit your product categories that will also be used for the printed program
- Upgrade to add photos, videos, and more!
- Order additional tickets and passes if necessary to be sure your booth is fully staffed