Applications for returning and new exhibitors are now open!
Thank you for your interest in participating as an exhibitor at Farm Science Review. With more than 700 exhibitors and well over 100,000 in annual attendance, Farm Science Review is the nation’s premier Farm Show. Additionally, there are 150 seminars and educational displays to support many areas of the agricultural industry. All farms large to small and producers from major commodities to the smallest niche markets, are searching for ways to improve their operations at Farm Science Review. If your business is agriculture, our business is you! Use this informaiton to find out how you can be a part of the 100 acres of exhibits!
Renewing exhibitors should use the booking code emailed to the primary contact on file with Farm Science Review. To request the code or a paper application please call 614-292-4278 or email email@example.com
Click here for the 2023 FSR Exhibitor Application
Are you a new company to Farm Science Review? Click here to see more information about why you should be here.
- Complete the Application (Red Link Above)
- Notification of Assignment - Deadline for returning exhibitors to retain the same space is March 1st!
- Payment - the invoice will be sent following assignment of space
- Sign the Rental Agreement
- Request a Certificate of Insurance be sent to the Farm Science Review office from your insurance company
- Make this task easy by using Rainprotection Insurance that is fully prepared to offer the required product at a reasonable price!
- Look over the Exhibitor Information Guide when it is released in March for information on:
- Landscape Services
- Tents and Rental Supplies
- Shipping and Receiving Protocol
- Many other details!
- Update your information on the Exhibitor Dashboard
- Add details about your company that are used in the keyword search tools
- Edit your product categories that will also be used for the printed program
- Upgrade to add photos, videos, and more!
- Order additional tickets and passes if necessary to be sure your booth is fully staffed.
The Exhibitor Information Guide is a book that is put together of all the service providers in the area. Please contact us if the service you need is not included in the booklet.
2022 Exhibitor Information Guide- Click Here
Please call 614-292-4278, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like a print copy mailed to you.
The 2023 EIG is coming soon!
Exhibitors are permitted to use a utility vehicle to service lots. These utility vehicles are not to be loaned out to FSR visitors to view the show. Small trucks or potentially licensed vehicles are not considered utility vehicles. A golf cart may be rented from the provided-on site vendor, National Carts, or exhibitors may bring their own. Service vehicles must obtain the permit from Farm Science Review Headquarters during the setup period.
All cars, trucks, and trailers remaining on the lot during show hours must serve as part of the exhibit. All other full size vehicles should be parked in the designated parking areas before 7:45 am or can access the exhibit area after show hours.
Exhibitors must follow all special needs vehicle policies. CLICK HERE or more information on the policy and rental information.
Information coming soon!
Information Coming Soon!
The Ohio AgriBusiness Association and The Ohio State University College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences will partner to hold the Career Exploration Fair at the 2023 Farm Science Review on Wednesday, September 20 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
FSR exhibitors and OABA members can engage in this free opportunity by CLICKING HERE to fill out the interest form, or contacting Lauren Prettyman at email@example.com with any questions.
- Date: Wednesday, September 20
- Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Companies are responsible for setting up their booth prior to event start at 10 a.m.
- Location: Farm Science Review Big Tent
Insurance Requirements are included in the Rules and Regulations. Please be sure to include the Ohio State University as additionally insured. If you are an exhibitor in need of locating a provider, Rainprotection Insurance has a tailored policy to meet the requirements for Farm Science Review.
An alotment of passes and permits will be made available to exhibitors based on lot size. Additional may be purchased before the show. Passes may be worn as a name badge but are not personalized to an individual. A ticket or pass must be presented at all point of entry gates to the exhibit area by everyone.
Show Dates from 2023-2030